The Mildura Club Is one Mildura's most recognisable buildings situated on the corner of Deakin Avenue and 9th Street next to the Cinema Deakin. The Mildura Club's history follows the growth of Mildura.

The history of the Mildura Club dates back to either 1890 or 1894 to allow for business and professional people in the partaking of their "drink" in a "civilised manner."

The Mildura Club is one of the few "Gentlemen's Clubs" left in Victoria and still upholds the guidelines established over a century ago.

The club's building was erected in the 1920's, and is considered one of the city's landmark buildings. The Club allows the building and facilities to be hired for occassions to the general public.

Welcome to the Mildura Club Website.

 

 

2010

 

       
       
 

cheap oakley sunglasses

 

 

 

Mildura Club Inc.

85-91 Deakin Avenue

PO Box 207 Mildura 3500

Phone: (03) 5023 1006

Fax: (03) 5021 1612

IAN A0018997S

E-Mail Us

 

Manager: Brad Fox